Last updated May 12, 2023
Golden Topper Investments, Inc. and all its subsidiary and affiliate companies (collectively referred to as the “Golden Topper Group”) are committed to protect and respect your personal data in accordance with Republic Act No. 10173, otherwise known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (“DPA”), its implementing rules and regulations, other issuances of the National Privacy Commission, and other applicable laws of the Philippines.
Personal Data Collected
Under the DPA, personal information refers to any information whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual.
In order for us to facilitate your transactions, businesses or dealings with us, we may collect and process your personal information, which may include, among others, the following:
- Personal details such as your name, gender, age, date of birth, civil status, nationality, and government-issued identification;
- Contact details such as your residence, mailing address, office address, email address, telephone, and mobile number;
- Employment records including your educational background, employment history, resume, certifications, previous salary, and income;
- Financial details such as your bank account, credit history, credit card, and debit card information;
- Company details such as your company profile, history, financial data, permits, and licenses;
- Other information shared or submitted to us when you fill up our forms, submit your job application, submit your business proposals and other related documents, write us letters or correspondences for your queries or requests, participate in our events, activities, and surveys whether online or offline, avail our products visit our premises, visit, use or interact with our website, social media pages and digital channels, and any other event or activity similar or related to any of the foregoing.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information only for lawful and legitimate reasons and business purposes, including but not limited to:
- Processing and facilitating your purchase of our products and services, which include the preparation and execution of all relevant contracts and documents in connection with your purchase;
- Processing and facilitating your requests, proposals, queries, or complaints, and communicating our notices, advisories, and responses to said requests, proposals, queries, or complaints;
- Processing and facilitating all relevant financial transactions or dealings included or incidental to the agreements or contracts you have entered or will enter into with us;
- Communicating our promotional and marketing advertisements, latest products, services, events and other activities;
- Conducting customer due diligence, credit investigation, or background check to evaluate and assess the financial or legal risks associated to your transactions with us;
- Conducting research, statistics and analysis in order to enhance your customer experience and/or improve our products and services;
- Compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and government issuances;
- Compliance with court orders and processes;
- Improving our customer service, products and services based on your feedback, preferences and needs;
- Performing any other action that is necessary or required in order to implement or enforce the terms and conditions of our agreement or contract;
- Any other purpose associated with or related to any of the foregoing.
Sharing of Personal Information
Sharing of your personal information shall always be done to the extent reasonable and necessary and only in connection with or in furtherance of the declared purposes or uses. By giving your consent, you authorize Golden Topper Investments, Inc. to share or disclose your personal information to any of the following parties:
- Our officers, employees and other personnel;
- Our affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, joint venture partners, and all other companies comprising the Golden Topper Investments, Inc.
- Any law enforcement or government offices, agencies or institutions pursuant to law, regulations, or issuances, or court orders;
- Professional advisers, consultants, banks, insurers, credit providers and third-party service providers; and
- Contractors, suppliers and other persons or entities we enter into contract with, who may use or process personal data only in furtherance of the declared purposes or uses and provided they undertake to comply with confidentiality standards and the relevant data privacy laws, rules, regulations and issuances.
Retention and Disposal of Personal Information
We retain collected data to the extent necessary or permitted by law or our contract. Once retention is no longer necessary, or upon your request, the personal data shall be disposed or deleted in a secure manner.
Protection of Personal Data
In order to safeguard the integrity and confidentiality of your personal information, we implement organizational, physical and technical security measures, including but not limited to:
- We make use of secured servers, firewalls, encryptions and other physical security controls;
- We ensure that your personal information may only be accessed or processed by authorized data processors, who are bound to protect and respect your privacy in accordance with the established data privacy policies and practices;
- We regularly assess and evaluate the security policies in place and monitor the security of our systems and software.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Cookies are text files downloaded, upon your consent, to your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. By storing information about your preferences, web traffic data or other pieces of information you have entered in the website, cookies can help us analyze data and improve our website and your browsing experience.
You have the option whether to accept or decline cookies. If the web browser is set to automatically accept cookies, you have the option to adjust your browser settings to remove existing cookies or to block cookies. However, bear in mind that in removing or blocking cookies, your user experience may be affected and you may not be able to use or enjoy some features of the website.
- Postal Address: 27th Floor, High Street South Corporate Plaza Tower 2, 9th Avenue Corner 26th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Telephone Number: 8816-7616
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org